Friday, February 8, 2008

“Confirmed Dead”

Season 4, Episode 2


Diver #1 (sings): I like to be under the sea, in an octopus’s garden in the shade…
Diver #2: Dude, what did I tell you about that?
Diver #1: It’s annoying?
Diver #2: Then shut up!
Diver #1: Whoa, a plane! Based on no hard evidence whatsoever, it must be Oceanic 815!


Frank: The chopper’s going down! Bail out!
Daniel: Ahhhh! Please don’t die, please don’t die! Whew, made it!
Jack: Hi.
Daniel: You Jack?
Jack: Yep. I don’t wanna be critical but you people suck at flying helicopters!

Daniel: Hi I’m Daniel Faraday I’m from the boat we’re here to rescue you and I need Naomi’s phone to find my friends oh you noticed my gun well I admit it saving you’s not the main reason we’re here why are you interrogating me like this?!?!?!
Jack: Ummm… Here’s the phone?

TV News: Everyone on Oceanic 815 is dead.
Daniel: *Sob* Oh God, no! *sob*
Daniel’s Wife: Cry baby.

Sayid: Why does Ben say the boat people want to kill us?
Juliet: He’s either messing with us or it’s true. Either way, guns should solve the problem.

Jack: Hey, are you all right?
Miles: Freeze! Naomi doesn’t have a sister. You must have killed her.
Kate: We didn’t, it was Locke.
Miles: Take me to her body, I’ll know the truth.
Kate: What are you, psychic or something? On second thought, forget I asked…

Radio DJ: So, those airplane passengers? They’re dead!
Miles: Hi, I’m here about the exorcism. A hundred bucks cash, please.
Woman: I’ll get my wallet. (Sings to self) When there’s something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?
Miles: Ghostbusters joke. How original. Just for that, it’s TWO hundred bucks!

Miles: Tell me where the money is so your mom can have some peace.
Ghost: Over there.
Miles (pockets cash): Psyche! There’s a sucker killed every minute!

Miles: They’re telling the truth.
Kate: So you really are psychic, huh? Like in Medium? Or more like Tru Calling? Or is it more like The Dead Zone? Or is it more like… Gee, you’re a giant TV cliché, aren’t ya?
Daniel: Charlotte’s signal! Let’s find her.
Jack: Nah. I’d rather turn the tables on you like a total badass.
Sayid & Juliet: Freeze!
Kate: I feel strange.
Jack: You’re feeling a sudden urge to jump my bones. Wait till we’re rescued, please.

Locke: Detour! We gotta stop by the cabin.
Hurley: Cabin’s that way.
Locke & Ben: What?!
Hurley: I mean… I thought you meant the airplane cabin. Actually, did you say cabin? I thought you said beach. And the beach isn’t even that way.
Sawyer: Locke, who tells you to do this stuff?
Locke: He looks kinda like Walt, but he’s seven feet tall and shaves.

Ben: Hey Sawyer! Yo’ momma!
Sawyer: Don’t! Talk! About! My! Momma!
Ben: Ow! Ouch! Oof! Ahh! Eee!
Locke: Stop it, Sawyer.
Sawyer: We should kill him.
Ben: Hey Karl! Yo’ momma!
Locke: Don’t even think about it, Karl.

Charlotte: Why is there a lake on the ceiling? Oh. Crap. Where’s that knife?

Newspaper: Tous les passengers d’Oceanic 815 sont morts !
Tunisian: Sorry, access to this dig site is restricted. We take bribes in check, money order and all major credit cards.
Charlotte’s Guide: Is that a dinosaur?
Charlotte: Nope, just your garden variety teleporting Dharma polar bear!

Charlotte: This phone will help the boat find you.
Locke: Then I’ll tie it to Vincent.
Hurley: Does this mean Vincent’s gonna be one of the Oceanic Six?

Ben: Hey Charlotte! Yo’ momma! I mean, die!
Gun: Bang, bang, bang.
Locke: You murdered an innocent woman!
Ben: Ow, ouch, ahh! Pot calling the kettle black, much?
Karl: Sorry I let him take my gun.
Sawyer: Don’t worry about it. You’re kinda the new Charlie.
Charlotte: I’m okay!
Hurley: Why’re you wearing a bullet proof vest?
Charlotte: You've seen the way we fly helicopters. Tip of the iceberg. I need all the protection I can get.

Frank: Wow, my best landing yet! I can almost stand. Must’a hit my head, though, ’cause I think I see a cow.
Cow: Moo.

TV News: Hey mon! Everybody on Oceanic 815 be dead!
Operator: Oceanic hotline.
Frank: Hi, I was supposed to pilot 815. That body on the news isn’t the Pilot ’cause he isn’t wearing a wedding ring!
Operator: He probably ditched it to get in the flight attendant’s pants.

Miles: Where’s the wreck?
Frank: I set down in one piece.
Jack: In that case, forget all the gun pointing and give us a ride, would ya? Huh? Buddy? Pal?

Naomi: A lunatic, a psychic, a scientist, a drunk pilot and me. Weird group!
Abaddon: I was gonna try to sell you guys to ABC as a sit-com before the writers’ strike happened. Now I’ll have to send you to some island.
Naomi: They won’t cut it.
Abaddon: You’re the linchpin. So be sure not to get stabbed by a knife-wielding survivor of 815.
Naomi: There are survivors?
Abaddon: No.
Naomi: Then that should be easy!

Frank: Thanks for fixing my head, Miss—?
Juliet: Juliet Burke.
Frank: I read the manifest a thousand times in a guilty, drunken stupor. She’s not on it.
Miles: Your memory sounds reliable. Okay, lady, where’s Ben Linus?

Locke: Sawyer, you’re right. We’ll kill Ben.
Ben: I know things.
Locke: The monster?
Ben: No clue. But this lady’s name is Charlotte Lewis, she was born on a Tuesday, her first pet was a goldfish named Jaws, and she lost her virginity to a hobo!
Locke: How do you know all that?
Ben: I’ve got a man on her boat. Handsome black guy. Good at building things. Super dedicated dad. But, heck, we’ll get to all that next week!

4 comments:

LeeAnnalytical de la Why said...

The Yo Mamma exchange made me laugh out loud. Also, YES about Michael being Ben's man! That's my theory also. (Though, the Kelvin theory is intriguing as well, just not as plausible.) Keep up the great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarity.

Anonymous said...

That was great! Seems quite a few think Ben's guy is Michael. Hmm.

Alex said...

I can hear Michael Emerson saying "Yo Momma" in my head and it's killing me. I'm trying not to burst out laughing in front of my co-workers right now.